“Bathrooms are a private getaway. Making
them attractive is like putting icing on a cake
— but the ‘cake’ must be a functional,
efficient space. This Kohler vanity vessel features
ample depth and a beautiful profile that works nicely
in either a feminine or masculine bath.”
victoria smith Victoria Smith Interiors; South Freeport, ME, 207-712-5588;
1. Easton Metal/Terry Stool, Waterworks;
2. Forté Tall Single-Hole faucet, Kohler;
3. M2 Double Arm Mirror in chrome, Rem-craft Lighting Products; remcraft.com.
4. Crystal Metal Rectangular Wall Mounted Tilting Mirror, Waterworks.
5. Hutton Single Vanity Base in white,
Restoration Hardware; restoration
6. Arlington Sconce in polished nickel,
Norwell Lighting and Accessories, East
Taunton, MA; nor wellinc.com.
7. From left: Watch This carpet squares
in Rose, FLOR; flor.com. Metallic Strie
wallcovering in Oyster, F. Schumacher &
Co.; fschumacher.com. Imperial Danby
marble, Vermont Quarries, Mendon, VT;
vermontquarries.com and available at
Morningstar Stone and Tile, Topsham,